- Students are involved in conducting the daily assembly. They shall fulfil the duties assigned to them. Use half or full A4 size paper for news, thought and GK questions.
- Classroom and housewise soft board decoration and write up materials shall be brought as and when assigned to them.
- Students are equally responsible for the neatness of the classrooms, corridors and school campus.
- Students should contribute interesting articles, travel experiences and anecdotes for the school magazine.
- Senior students are expected to hand hold the juniors in all situations and at all times.
- Students should immediately bring to the notice of the authorities of any misconduct, malfunctioning of equipments, mishaps or injustice they witness within the school.
- Develop a teaching learning program that adheres to current curriculum council guidelines.
- Provide students with a course outline and scheme of assessment at the commencement of the subject.
- Ensure that assessments are fair, valid and reliable.
- Maintain accurate records of student achievement and assessment.
- Meet school and external time frames for assessment and reporting.
- Inform students and parents of academic progress as appropriate.
- Teach your child to "Let Go" and "Forgive".
- Be a role model for your child.
- As a parent, what can you do to stop private tuitions.
- Discourage any approach for shadow tutoring by the school staff. Monitor the progress of your ward. Support in their endeavours to meet assessment requirements and deadlines.
- Contact the school authority if you feel your child requires extra tutoring. Ensure that your child maintains a good cord of attendance, conduct and progress.
- Provide a suitable study environment for your child.