Admissions are open to all children irrespective of their caste or religion.
Admissions are given on merit basis based on the criteria decided by the school. The decision of the admission committee shall be final. Admissions are open as per the vacancies available.
According to government regulations, candidates who have completed 6 years on 31st May shall be admitted to Class I. Age criteria for admission to other classes are calculated accordingly.
A candidate securing admission to Class I shall submit the original Birth Certificate in support of the date of birth. Candidates shall not be admitted in the absence of Birth Certificate. Candidates seeking admission from Class II onwards shall submit the School Leaving/Transfer Certificate from a recognized school.
The School Leaving/Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the concerned Education Officer if the candidate is migrating from any State of India to Gujarat or seeking admission in Secondary / Higher Secondary classes.
If a candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST), the parent must submit a photocopy of the Caste/Tribe Certificate from the District/Taluka Block Officer.
Admission for Class X and XII:
- Admission shall be given only to students transferred from CISCE.
- The registration number from the Council shall be submitted along with the reportcard of the previous class.
- Admission shall be given only if the subjects opted by the candidate is offered by the school (Vapi Public School).
Admission for Class XI:
- Admissions are open for students from any Board.
- Admission to any of the stream Science, Commerce or Humanities shall depend on the scores secured in Class X.
- The decision of the admission committee shall be final.
- Candidates from other Boards shall be given Provisional Admission.
- Admission shall be confirmed after the Eligibility is approved by the Council.
- Students applying for admission from other Boards shall submit Migration Certificate.
- Students from International Boards shall submit Bonafide Certificate from previous school, Marksheet of previous school and original Birth Certificate of the child.
- International students shall produce the Equivalence Certificated from AIU (Association of Indian Universities), New Delhi while seeking admission.
- Visit the website of AIU, login with child's name, download the application form and submit online along with Marksheet and Transfer Certificate.